Sunday, May 2, 2010

Long time no see.

Wow, it's been a long time. So sorry but life keeps getting in the way of this computer. Let's see.....well I'm working. Ugh. Haven't missed that at all, but gotta do it. I am working for Chase in there loss mitigation department in a office building. It's kind of weird since I have never worked in the cubical environment. So far it has been really boring, but hopefully I am going to get trained to do something which will take more time.
Anyhow, April has been horrible. Someone has been sick every weekend of it so I am looking forward to May. Hopefully we are over it. Brad is almost 18 months. Such a cutie. This is my favorite age. he is saying many words, "Whats that, bye, hello, hi, mommy (Eric and I)."
He definitely works us all. He has lots of energy but goes with the flow. I guess he kind of has to.
Cole is graduating from elementary in a month and a half. I am so nervous about middle school. He has a cell phone now do to necessity, but he has been really good with it. It has already wore off and he does play with it as much. Lately it is just baseball and school, like usual.
Reed is hopping around like always. He is actually making great plays in baseball this year. He doesn't stare at the grass as much.

Thin he is chewing his fingers. I guess he is trying to hide it now. so sneaky haha
Dad pulled it out with pliers.

Just a couple baseball fans.

This is Brads favorite spot at baseball. He likes hide in the bushes.

1 comment:

Judi Oakley said...

Oh my gosh Charity!! Brad reminds me so much of Ben. I think it's the hair. We need to get our boys together. I miss you!!